Expect 300-450+ hours of total class time and 20-25+ hours of homework per week.
The Immersive/Immersive Part-time requires a lot of dedication, effort, and time spent outside of class. It is truly a bootcamp in that regard. We strongly recommend that students make every effort to clear their calendars for the duration of the course to make room for review and networking events.
Missing too many days, leaving early, or arriving late to class may result in removal from the program.
*Please be aware that absence, delay, leaving early from class will only be admitted if you are feeling sick, have an emergency, or due to delay in trains/buses/traffic, etc.
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 18:00 (JST)
- 12 weeks; 450+ hours of class time
- 20~ hours of homework per week
- 60~ hours of precourse work to be completed prior to the Immersive
- Tues-Thurs, 19:00 - 22:00 (JST) & Sat, 10:00 - 17:00 (JST)
- 25 weeks (+1 optional week)
- 60+ hours of precourse work to be completed prior to the Part-Time Immersive
- 300+ total hours of class time
- 25+ hours of homework per week