In order to apply for the government subsidy (教育訓練給付金) for Immersive, applicants must check with Hello Work for eligibility.
How do I know if I'm eligible for the government subsidy (教育訓練給付金)?
It should be fine if you are employed and have been in employment insurance for over 3 years. (*If it is your first time to apply for a government subsidy, it would be fine if you have been employed/in employment insurance for over 2 years.)
However, because we cannot tell how long you have been in employment insurance, please make sure to check with HelloWork for eligibility.
Application Process for Government Subsidy (教育訓練給付金 kyo-iku kun-ren kyu-fu-kin)
- Check with Hello Work if you are eligible to apply for the government subsidy (教育訓練給付金).
- If you are eligible, follow Hello Work's instructions and have a meeting with a career consultant. Hello Work will provide you information on how to contact a career consultant.
- Hand in documents to HelloWork and get approval to receive the subsidy 1 month before the course start date.
- Start and finish the course.
- After finishing the course, hand in documents to Hello Work to receive the subsidy within 1 month after finishing the course.
- Receive the subsidy. The amount will be decided by the government.
Here is information you might need when filling out some of the application forms for the government subsidy:
- Institution Name (教育訓練施設の名称): Code Chrysalis
- Course Name (教育訓練講座名): Immersive Bootcamp
- Institution Number (指定番号): 1310247-2020011-5